Let’s do business together!
A special place
Journal-of-Life.com is a new concept in social networking. It offers family and friends a special place to celebrate someone's life. And it creates a perpetual online obituary that complements or replaces the traditional newspaper death notice.
Like no other place
Journal-of-Life.com offers these innovative features:
- tasteful and attractive visual environment
- user-friendly interface for set-up and functionality
- content moderation
- optional confidentiality and privacy settings
A unique partnership
We operate and manage the service
You promote it through:
- press releases
- a link to a dedicated home page
- targeted email
An Exclusive Economic Model
All purchases bring revenues to you. You will get a share (paid monthly) of:
- subscriptions and subscription renewals
- online purchases of gifts
Recurrent revenue share growing up
Subscribers to a memorial invite others to join. Those people in turn will be able to create a new memorial, and the cycle begins anew. You will be compensated on all subscription and purchase revenue derived from contacts made by a user registered to your database.
Read the questions and answers below.
Test it for yourself!
Set up your account now.
No commitment, no fees.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I get paid?
A: By monthly bank transfer, or by check (mailed monthly) if you prefer not to provide your account details.
Q: How is the revenue share calculated?
A: You will receive 30% of attributable revenue. This includes subscriptions and gift purchases. We collect payment online, by credit card or PayPal. As there is a cancellation option, we wait 30 days before these payments are considered final.
Q: Can I find out how much is owed to me?
A: Yes. There is a back office tool, and you will find this information under MANAGE DATA>PURCHASE
Q: Can I set my own pricing?
A: Yes. If you decide that the recommended rates are not suitable for your market, you can select within the ranges we set. You can also set the currency.
Q: What does "member" mean?
A: A member is any customer attached to your account. That person remains a member until you delete their personal information from the back office.
Q: How does someone become a member?
A: There are three ways to become a member:
- by registering on the homepage of your journal-of-life site
- by accepting an invitation to register from another member
- by accepting an invitation sent by you in a newsletter or other communication
Q: Will I benefit from these increases in membership?
A: Yes, because new members will probably purchase subscriptions or merchandise, and you will receive a 30% share of that spending.
Q: How do I promote my partner site?
A: There are two ways you can do this:
- by advertising your Journal-of-Life.com page on your own website
- by emailing the link to your existing customer database - and if you do this by uploading the email addresses to your Journal-of-Life.com back office, you ensure that any activity from those addresses is registered to your Journal-of-Life.com account
Q: How do I upload email addresses "in the back office"
A: You simply use the tools we provide to import addresses singly or in bulk
Q: Specifically, what do I need to do?
A: All you have to do is:
- go to Email importation and management >>
- follow the prompts to upload the list from an excel or word file, or
- follow the prompts to add addresses singly
- You can correct, cancel or load more addresses at any time.
Q: How do I use the webmail service?
A: This is the next step, and it's equally simple:
- go to Promote service by emailing >>
- check the text that we supply, or modify it or replace it, as you wish
- select the contacts that you want to get the message
Q: Can I be sure that these addresses won't be used for any other purpose?
A: Definitely. We do not use your contacts for any purpose other than the promotion of the service, and you share in the revenue generated.
Q: Can I cancel my Journal-of-Life.com service?
A: At any time, without penalty. And you will still receive the agreed revenue share from your members